Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Instant Pot

I finally bought an Instant Pot, well, my husband bought me one. I have not used it for a lot, but I have made beans, rice, soup, spaghetti sauce, and curry in it. Yum! I have a regular pressure cooker. You know, the kind you put on top of your stove and avoid the kitchen while it is cooking in case it blows up. But this one cooks better and I don't have to worry about it exploding. I have not read a single article, to date, about that happening. 

Today I got a second liner in the mail. I love that the liners are made of stainless steel instead of Teflon, which always seems to end up somewhere in my food. Blech! I have never seen Teflon flakes in my food, but I see the pan getting scratched and the coating vanishing--I must be serving it. Anyway, here we go! 

One of my children got a new apartment several weeks ago. They want a rice cooker, but we have decided to get an Instant Pot instead. Very excited to hand it over!


No comments:

Post a Comment