Sunday, September 30, 2012




I am setting up this blog so I can post during VeganMoFo next month.  My family has been eating a plant-based diet with no added oils for a couple of years now, but, honestly, we only got serious about it this past year.  (We sometimes ate out and the food had oil in it, or dairy.)  No more!  Our family has two adults and three teenage children.  Money is always tight, so the other thing I will be showing is how to make the most of very little money while eating a plant-based diet.
I am not an ethical vegan, but am surprised by how many more choices the entire family is making when we are not eating animal-based products.  Maybe we needed to take that step back to be able to see what is going on.
I hope some of what I post is helpful to other lower-income families; I know that I will be having a great time visiting the other blogs during VeganMoFo.

No comments:

Post a Comment